Monday, November 5, 2012

What 6 Months Can Do...

Today Zack and I celebrate 6 months of marriage! My how the past 6 months have FLOWN by!! As I reflect over the first 6 months of our marriage, I also see just how much change has happened in this season of our lives. Just a glimpse of what the past 6 months has done in our lives...

1-marriage (that in itself is a big enough adjustment!!)
2- Zack graduating college 
3- traveling to Bahamas (my first time out of country)
4- my new job at Camp Oak Hill
5- Zack's first job at Northern
6- moving away from home
7- moving back to Raleigh
8- Zack getting a car (still trying to sell the Jeep)
9- becoming financially independent...is no joke!!

Nonetheless, this chapter of our lives has been flavored fully with change! We are finally leveling out some and things are slowing down (or we're learning to adjust really well)! Here's to many many more anniversaries (whether they by big or small) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment