Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's BIRTHDAY WEEK!

This week marks the births of 3 of my favorite men: my Daddy, Johnathan (brother) and, Dustin (Jamie's hubby) AND one of my dearest friends, Elizabeth Jones (soon to be Turnmire)!

Elizabeth is one of those friends who I don't see all that often, but when we do see each other or talk, it's like we never left each other. We have so much in common and she is a great friend to confide in, to love, and to support during her time of preparing for her upcoming wedding! I admire Elizabeth's love for God and her passion for knowing Him more! I love this girl to pieces! Happy Birthday sweet friend!

(Cornhuskin' 2010)

My daddy is also celebrating his birthday this week as well! He and I have different birthdays by only a few hours! I hope he has a wonderful birthday this year! I'm very thankful for his love and support for so many years!
(Class Day 2011)

My brother (Johnathan) from another mother has a birthday this week too- ironically the same day as my daddy. We have had this running joke that we're meant to be brother and sister because our birthdays are only a day apart, our dads birthdays are the same, and we have a lot in common! I have thoroughly enjoyed spending the last 2 and a half years hanging out with Johnathan and him becoming one of my closest friends. I will truly miss him being in Raleigh but I can hardly wait to see what God's going to through him in the coming months!

(Crusade Halloween Party 2010)

Dustin, Jamie's hubby, also shares a birthday with me! We always joke around about that and Avery has the hardest time understanding how her daddy and me can have the same birthday when we're not the same age. It's adorable the way kids' minds work! Anywho, Happy Birthday to Dustin- I am very thankful for all and he his family have done for me!
(Baccalaureate 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment