Some days it feels like just yesterday we were celebrating saying our "I do's", then other days it seems like we've been married 20 years. Nonetheless, we rejoiced over our 1 year of marriage this past weekend. What a beautiful of celebrating God's provision in our lives and marriage over the past year!
The photographer asked us right before our wedding how we were feeling- here's our visual responses.
For our anniversary, Zack got me a gift perfectly unique to him :) A gun and a bracelet. I love them both. I'm honestly enjoying my little .22 handgun- it's exhilarating shooting something you're not too afraid of!!
I gave Zack a gift that I like as well :) I found some inspiration on Pinterest to print and frame our wedding vows, so I set out on a project. The very talented Kristin Fowler designed these babies for me and then I took them to a local printer to get them printed. A trip to Michael's for some frames and this project was D-O-N-E! I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out :) They are now hanging on each side of our bed as a daily reminder of the heartfelt words we said on May 5, 2012.
This past year has been a good mix of the following:
good, hard, fun, difficult, trying, hilarious, learning to adjust, a lesson on grace, selflessness, and love and the list goes on. I'm so thankful to have spent the last year with my best friend. I can't wait for many more to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment